Re: [tlug] Mint in VWware, menu items not clickable

Hi Thomas,

On 4/4/2020 7:34 pm, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
I installed Mint 19.2 in VWware Workstation Player running on a Windows 10 machine. Installation went fine and on first view the screen looks good too.

Sorry, this isn't an answer to your question at all, but if you are having a lot of grief, I should mention that I've (so far) been successful with the reverse. Running Windows 10 in VirtualBox within an Ubuntu machine.

Perhaps something you can look into if you continue to be plagued with problems? (If you try this, make sure you have a CD/DVD of Windows 10. I never could get it to work from a bootable USB...)

Ray