Re: [tlug] recently used files

On 03/03/2020 06:10 PM, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
So, is there a way to click say on the Libreoffice Writer icon and get a list of recent (or favorite) files? I daresay it would make my life easier.

I don't think you will find recent on the desktop but on my ubuntu/mate system there is a 'recent' in the file manager.  I don't know of anyplace to set a file as a favorite though.

I would expect you could also drag/drop an open-office file from the file manager to your desktop and there after just click on it.   Single-click double-click to open is selected from the properties menu selection from the file manager's icon.

You can also order files in the file manager by type and access time.

Steve S.