Re: [tlug] 文字化け problem

On 2020-02-10 09:19 -0800 (Mon), steve wrote:

> I've been having a problem with mail from TLUG since about June of last
> year.

I also have seen this problem. First garbled message was the
[tlug] [announcement] Nomikai - June 14th, 2019 sent by "Justin"
<tlug@example.com>.  The header included the lines:

This same message received on the TLUG-Admin list had a different
encoding:

> The first instance I show a problem was in a message dated 6/3/2019 with the
> subject:'[tlug] Books for free' but I don't save all threads from Joe
> Larabell <joe@example.com>.  ...

That message came through OK for me.  Header shows Content-Type:
multipart/mixed; apparently containing text and html.

The last garbled message I have is from Charles Muller <acmuller@example.com>
dated Thu, 24 Oct 2019 12:07:30 +0900:
[tlug] Providing usage data stats for web service subscribers

My mail client is Becky! running on Windows 7 Pro, connecting to
company internal mail server.

Hope this helps,
jimb.

Jim Blackson, A1Data Corp.