Re: [tlug] 文字化け problem

On 2020-02-10 09:19 -0800 (Mon), steve wrote:

> I've been having a problem with mail from TLUG since about June of last
> year.

This would be shortly after we moved the mailing list to new hosting.
I don't recall now who's running our mailing list server, but he would
also have access to the raw archives, so examining the headers of a
message sent before the hosting move and a message you know to be
mojibake for you might help determine the problem. (I'm happy to look
at these myself if you can get hold of them, but the raw messages
should not be posted here since they contain information that's
removed before putting them into the public archives.)

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.