Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] programming error?
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 18:31:02 -0800
- From: steve <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] programming error?
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.8.0
Sorry -- I mistakenly replied this thread off-list this morning. This was my reply.Tomas replied to me off line just now and I'll be posting his reply next. Steve S. On 02/11/2020 06:31 AM, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote: .... > 1) An unhandable error occurred> There seems to be a programming error in aptdaemon, the software that allows you to install/remove softare and to perform other package management related task. > 2) [Err no 2] No usable temporary directory found in ['/temp/', 'var/temp/', 'usr/temp/', 'root']... > Question: > Is there a way to either > 1) make the software run, or > 2) uninstall/delete the software?It might be interesting to make a /temp directory and see what happens. What's strange to me here is that someone probably typed "temp" but meant to type "tmp" which makes me nervous. Depending on what you're using for your install you might want to grep for "temp" to see where that's coming from if that's possible. Also if you do this, see if it leaves anything in /temp which might tell you where it's coming from.Google shows almost no hits for "/var/tmp" and asks "do you mean /var/tmp."For what it's worth, I googled TeamDrive which sent me to TeamDrive.com which redirected me to synqion.com and when I went to the shop tab of that site I get a "Your connection is not secure" warning all of which make me nervous.Steve S.
- [tlug] programming error?
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] programming error?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] programming error?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] programming error?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] programming error?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links