Re: [tlug] japanese word conjugation list??

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 02:38, steve <sjs@example.com> wrote:
> I'm writing a japanese language app (yet another Edict interface) and
> I'm looking for a list of japanese words in the conjugated and
> dictionary  forms for testing,  I can't seem to find anything like that
> on the web.  Does anyone have something like that they'd be willing to
> share?  (Preferably UTF-* but I have iconv which handles most conversions,)

Do you mean something like:
https://www.edrdg.org/cgi-bin/wwwjdic/wwwjdic?1W%BF%A9%A4%D9%A4%EB_v1
or
https://www.edrdg.org/cgi-bin/wwwjdic/wwwjdic?1W%CA%E2%A4%AF_v5k

BTW, for an "Edict interface", best to use the XML-format JMdict version. If you
really want to use a legacy Edict format be sure to use the later
"edict2" version.

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University