[tlug] japanese word conjugation list??

Hi

I'm writing a japanese language app (yet another Edict interface) and I'm looking for a list of japanese words in the conjugated and dictionary forms for testing, I can't seem to find anything like that on the web. Does anyone have something like that they'd be willing to share? (Preferably UTF-* but I have iconv which handles most conversions,)

Also, as part of that -- I went looking for kanjicafe.com and it seems to have disappeared I hadn't visited for some time but was shocked to find it gone.L is still active but nobody seems to be home. What happened?

Thanks
Steve S.