Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.

Nick Cao writes:

 > Sorry to tell, but due to the recent coronavirus breakout, we have
 > to choice but to cancel our visit to Tokyo, as well as the meetup.

Sorry to hear about it.  One of my prospective students was born in
Wuhan 23 years ago, but has lived in Shenzen since she was three.  She
wasn't permitted to board a plane, and so missed the graduate school
entrance exam!

 > Wish all of you the best of health and maybe we would get another
 > chance to visit Tokyo this summer.

You too.  Glad to hear you are optimistic in this difficult time.

Steve
Just another TLUGger