Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
- Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 01:45:06 +0000
- From: Nick Cao <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Title: RE: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
Sorry to tell, but due to the recent coronavirus breakout, we have to choice but to cancel our visit to Tokyo, as well as the meetup.
Wish all of you the best of health and maybe we would get another chance to visit Tokyo this summer.-----Original message-----
From: Nick Cao
Sent: Friday, January 17 2020, 11:22 am
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: RE: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
Thanks for your prompt reply! So 02/13 10:00 am will be perfectly fine for us, while the place for the meetup would be up to you.
No need for prior preparations, casual talks are just enough. And as the team leader, I would definitely take some time to educate the
fellow members before the visit. Inform me when the place is determined, and we will be right there, ready for a wonderful conversation.-----Original message-----
From: Curt J. Sampson
Sent: Friday, January 17 2020, 10:43 am
To: Tokyo Linux Users Group
Subject: Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
On 2020-01-17 01:13 +0000 (Fri), Nick Cao wrote: > ...we are going to visit Tokyo from 2020/02/09 to 2020/02/15... I'm > sending this email. I'd like to know if it is possible that anyone > of you can spare some time for a meetup, (the morning of 02/13 would > be preferable). The TLUG nomikai (飲み会) is on the 14th, actually, so there is an event! That said, while the nomikai is good for socialization, it's probably not so good for research; so a separate meeting with sober rather than drunk TLUGers is probably a good idea. I'm good for the 13th or probably any other day you like, and I'm happy to talk about whatever. I would suggest that you'd make the most efficient use of your time here, though, if you yourself give your compatriots your lecture or whatever about open source so that can focus on getting from us new information that you can't provide, differing points of view, etc. cjs -- Curt J. Sampson <firstname.lastname@example.org> +81 90 7737 2974 To iterate is human, to recurse divine. - L Peter Deutsch -- To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please see the instructions at https://lists.tlug.jp/list.html
- Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Kichijoji Kaigi tech meetup: Feb. 7th
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Kichijoji Kaigi tech meetup: Feb. 7th
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Asking about information for a visit.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links