Re: [tlug] [announcement] November 9th, 2019 Technical Meeting

On 2019-11-11 20:07, Alexey Rusakov wrote:
The slides can be found here:
https://matrix.org/_matrix/media/r0/download/matrix.org/VqpzXWsjNVIDbBpJFDtVMSKD
- feel free to follow up with questions.

And, as I mentioned, I've got a few Matrix stickers (physical) but
carelessly forgot them at home on the show day - if anyone wants one
(or two, three...), let me know either here or in the TLUG chat.

Thank you for sharing the slides. I couldn't attend the technical meeting but matrix progress is seriously interesting. I will try harder to attend next time.

Furkan Mustafa
https://rainlab.co.jp