[tlug] Providing usage data stats for web service subscribers

Our CentOS Linode server is running an online dictionary (www.buddhism-dict.net) that is subscribed to by university libraries around the world. The libraries would like to be able to obtain reports of their annual usage data. Right now we are generating reports locally with a Windows app called WebLog service, but we would like to include a service directly on our site that the librarians can access for themselves. Can anyone offer a recommendation for an application we can set up for this purpose?

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller, Professor

Buddhist Culture Research Center