Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] What do you use for simple monitoring?
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 15:20:45 +0200
- From: Christian Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] What do you use for simple monitoring?
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: NeoMutt/20170113 (1.7.2)
Hi all, thanks for the suggestions. On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 09:14:10AM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote: > > What about monit? I don't think it's too heavy, and it usually notices a > service is down and tries to restart it. > [..] Seems to include parts for performance monitoring, for that I have already prometheus/grafana running on that system. Just a KVM guest with 2GB of ram, I look a bit after ressources. I was hinted at https://www.wyae.de/software/mosshe/ , giving that a try now. Looks like really just a bash-script, has already functions to monitor network services, I extended with pieces for basic DNSSEC validation. Thanks, Chris
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Note to server admins: you're breaking DKIM
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Note to server admins: you're breaking DKIM
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] What do you use for simple monitoring?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] What do you use for simple monitoring?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links