[tlug] Dang I hate MS.

Just a heads up -- I have a nice little dell laptop dual-boot ubuntu 18.04 and windows 10. I rarely even use windows but there are those times...

Anyway, the latest windows update 'fixed' the bios so the default boot os was windows. It knows about ubuntu now which I think is new. After I cooled down a bit, I went into the bios and found the settings for os boot order and changed the boot priority so it booted ubuntu then windows and rebooted. It booted me into the grub menu. The first time I booted into windows from grub to see what would happen, it noted my previous boot to windows hadn't gone as expected and it offered to fix that for me. I proceeded with a normal boot to windows and now everything seems to be ok again.

Steve S.