Re: [tlug] Ubuntu Facebook popups

On 2019-02-15 22:16 +1100 (Fri), Jim Breen wrote:

> OK. I see I'm running /usr/lib/notification-daemon/notification-daemon

Ah, thanks for that info. That's the GNOME notification daemon[1],
which looks pretty barebones. I don't see any options for logging or
anything else at all, really.

[1]: https://github.com/GNOME/notification-daemon

So, anyway, next time this comes around you can consider running
`xfce4-notifyd` (or any other daemon of your choice) to get logging.
(Or you could even start using it now, if you want the extra
features.)

And, come to think of it, there may be DBus message sniffers that
would also let you get the info.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974