Re: [tlug] Raspberry Pi translation team looking for Japanese translator

On 2019-02-17 16:24 +0900 (Sun), Furkan Mustafa wrote:

> Hmm.. To me, it looks like they ask for free work.
> I don't get why such a profession would be unpaid.

Dude, it's pretty normal for charities to solicit unpaid volunteer
work. You may be the kind of person who says "I will never give to
charity and I don't understand why anybody would," but a lot of us out
here, especially open source users and advocates, don't think that way.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.