Re: [tlug] Why change a linux server's locale?

Hi again Chris

I didn't mention in the original post that our server is RHEL7, and I'd forgotten this from a past project but Red Hat does not support any other server locale except UTF-8 ...

https://access.redhat.com/solutions/202713:
"And if the customer change locale from default to SJIS, we will not support the customer when there are problems in RHEL."

Now how to change the customer's mind ...

Cheers

ian