Re: [tlug] Japanese writing does not work

I know the  "Settings" in Linux Mint. Is there a separate KDE Configuration menu?

If so, how can I access this?

In the normal "Settings" there is "Locale" (17.3) or "Language" (18.3) Menu item. Non of these has a possibility to set an Input Method. It is only for languages.

In both LM versions there is additionally "Input Devices" menu. Concerning languages I can only select the keyboard and a special layout. No chance to set an input method. (Keyboard are correctly indentified including the Zenkaku-Hankaku key).

Regards