Re: [tlug] Japanese writing does not work

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Also I am using LX since a while I am stillĀ  a newbie when it comes to commands.

Do you mean that I need to add the three export lines into the file /.xinitrc ?

I scanned my system and found only:

/etc/X11/xinit/and inside there:

-xinitrc
-xinputrc
-xserverrc

and the folder xinitrc.d and inside is nothing, not even a hidden file.

The xinitric file contains as an active line: ". /etc/X11/Xsession

What i don't find is an /.xinitrc file (with a dot in front) even my search includes hiddenfiles

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Reinhold