Re: [tlug] Autologin/password trouble

On 2018/10/14 20:05, Raymond Wan wrote:
Hi Thomas,

On Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:55 PM, Thomas Blasejewicz
wrote:
Since both phenomena occurred at the same time, I somehow suspect them
to be related.

In that case, have you tried updating your OS or desktop?
I forgot.
I did run the sudo aptget update and later upgrade commands.
So the installation should be up-to-date (Mint 17.2).
I tried to find out on the net how to upgrade to 18 or so, but that seems to be NOT recommended
and apparently also requires advanced computer skills.
Also, the autologin still does not work.