Re: [tlug] OT: Part-Timers Sought

On Jul 3, 2018, at 16:56, Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull.stephen.fw@example.com> wrote:

AbH Belxjander Draconis Serechai writes:

This just led me personally to a whole lot of negative speculation as to
who this *may* be for.

Trump-Putin Tower Tokyo!

You forgot “- - - - Power Ranger” ;)

On the social media expert, only 3 months from know-nothing to famous crypto-currency trend-setter getting paid big bucks to sprinkle magic marketing fairy-dust and tout product to the unwashed:

Scary times when surface knowledge can pass for understanding in 140char bumper sticker ideas or less.

I think Charlie needed to sort out real website professionals from a dabbler/bullshit artist like myself from applying for a gig like this. (Hey, *I* speak English, live in Japan so could kinda-sorta wave a magic wand to even more gullible, have a tiny blog and can set up a basic website… so trust my one-man part-time operation to handle BigCo`s important multi-lingual megasite rollout on a deadline!)