Re: [tlug] OT: Part-Timers Sought

That there is any requirement for non-association with any particular characters or hell,  no prior knowledge of Japan as a good thing for presentation to Japan... in appearance...

This just led me personally to a whole lot of negative speculation as to who this *may* be for.

And the whole "(e.g. must have no