Re: [tlug] OT: Part-Timers Sought

Christian Horn writes:

 > I wondered what qualifies someone as 'social media expert'.

Taking you seriously but not literally, "be Zeynep Tufekci" is
criterion #1 (independent of all others).

If I were hiring, Zeynep being almost certainly unavailable, I'd be
looking for

1.  Follows Zeynep.

2.  Follows Brian Krebs or SwiftOnSecurity.  Bonus points for being
    able to doxx thegrugq_ebooks[1].  (This is a professional ethics
    requirement, not a technical one.)

3.  Has written applications to scrape Twitter or Facebook data.

4.  Has done SEO.

5.  Knows the names of "big data" algorithms, how to invoke them from
    scikit-learn, when to use each, and that "big data" and "sparse
    information" are synonyms.

6.  People who have used professionally languages that have assignment
    expressions (pure functional languages excluded) need not
    apply. ;-)  Those who use the exclusion must be able to explain
    *why* the exclusion is necessary.  (The answer is NOT "Python
    doesn't have an assignment expression yet".)

7.  ______ (your criterion goes here).

Footnotes:
[1]  ebooks scares the hell out of me, especially this one, sometimes
it really acts like it's sentient.