Re: [tlug] Macbook Pro RAM upgrade.

On 2018-02-04 09:05, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
Do you confirm that Apple can change the
battery even on this machine?

Last time I went there (~2 years ago), they offered to replace. I am not
sure if they're still producing batteries or not. They also don't do it
in the day, so you need to leave your laptop there. Which, I did not want
to do at that time. If I can get a second machine to work with, I'll get
the replacement. I miss the 8 hours runtime days.

Furkan Mustafa