Re: [tlug] Akihabara electronics suggestions?

Hi Akira,

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 10:25 PM, Akira Tsukamoto <akira-t@example.com> wrote:

> As mentioned from others already,
> I forgot to add Aitendo.
>
> Aitendo have more low cost imported parts and dev-boards.
> Also the writing tools for the dev-boards.
> To buy Arduino compatible boards and writing tools, Aitendo
> is the place and also to find interesting parts.
>
> Akira
>
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 13:14:21 +0900
> Akira Tsukamoto <akira-t@example.com> mentioned:
>> Hi Benjamin,
>>
>> This is great question for me to answer.

I think you meant me and not Benjamin.  :-)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write such a detailed route!  As
I'm going to Akihabara from a further distance than Kanagawa-ken, I
guess subconsciously, I also want to use my time effectively.

I'll be sure to use the many suggestions I've received and hope I can
see other parts of Tokyo besides just Akihabara during my stay in
Kanto.  Thank you all!

Ray

PS:  Thank you, as well, Neftali!