Re: [tlug] TLUG Bonenkai -- Suggestion

Hi all,

Yesterday I have been at the Garden Kitchen in Shinjuku Gyoenmae to take a look at the place. It is very well equipped, clean, easy to find and the tables can be extended to seat a maximum of 20 people.

I told them we are aiming for the 12th or 13th. The procedure is to make a reservation on their website and then transfer the payment (22000 JPY) for which they wait up to three days. I was trying to contact Edward today to talk about the modalities how to collect the money, but have been unable to get hold of him yet.

Now, the schedule on the website says that both the evenings on the 12th and 13th are booked, although it is possible that they put them on hold because I told them these are the days we are aiming for. It would seem surprising that both dates disappear at the exact same time. But just in case those two dates were in fact simultaneously booked by somebody else, I suggest we consider Monday the 11th as a backup. I will call them first thing tomorrow morning and ask. However, I feel we ought to make a reservation asap.

Thus far we have about 12 people who expressed interest either via the mailing list or direct email. If anyone who previously expressed interest can't make the backup date (Dec 11th), please post or email me directly.

Edward, if you read this can you please get in touch.

regards
benjamin