Re: [tlug] Akihabara electronics suggestions?

On Nov 28, 2017, at 11:33, Raymond Wan wrote:

Thank you for the helpful suggestions!  I didn't think aimlessly
wandering Akihabara was a good use of time if I'm in Tokyo for only a
few days.  :-)

You don't need to wander around at all. There is a large electronics market in the building adjacent to Atre-1 of Akihabara station. It's called Radiocenter and it has tens of electronics stores and stalls on two floors. It is open daily from 10 am to 7 pm.

regards
benjamin