Re: [tlug] Akihabara electronics suggestions?

Dear Furkan, Edmund, and Curt,

Thank you for the helpful suggestions!  I didn't think aimlessly
wandering Akihabara was a good use of time if I'm in Tokyo for only a
few days.  :-)

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 7:39 AM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
> On 2017-11-27 21:40 +0900 (Mon), Furkan Mustafa wrote:
>
>> On 2017-11-27 21:36, Raymond Wan wrote:
>> > Would anyone have suggestions for store(s) in Akihabara (or
>> > anywhere better in the Tokyo area) that sells electronic
>> > parts?  For example, soldering equipment, breadboards,
>> > resistors...
>>
>> Please check the nice video guides Tokyo Hackerspace prepared.
>> https://www.tokyohackerspace.org/akihabara/
>
> A good place to ask, as well, is the Tokyo Hackerspace Google Group,
>
>   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tokyohackerspace
>
> THS also has weekly open evenings on Tuesday nights (English-oriented)
> and Wednesday nights (Japanese-oriented), and monthly open houses.
> It's worth dropping by, I think, though I am probably biased as I am a
> (paying) member.

Alas, I won't be in Tokyo this trip on a Tuesday but I'll keep this in
mind and may look into it next time I'm in Kanto.

Thank you all for your help!  I'll go through the information while
planning my trip.

Ray