Re: [tlug] Akihabara electronics suggestions?

On 2017-11-27 21:40 +0900 (Mon), Furkan Mustafa wrote:

> On 2017-11-27 21:36, Raymond Wan wrote:
> > Would anyone have suggestions for store(s) in Akihabara (or
> > anywhere better in the Tokyo area) that sells electronic
> > parts?  For example, soldering equipment, breadboards,
> > resistors...
>
> Please check the nice video guides Tokyo Hackerspace prepared.
> https://www.tokyohackerspace.org/akihabara/

A good place to ask, as well, is the Tokyo Hackerspace Google Group,

  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tokyohackerspace

THS also has weekly open evenings on Tuesday nights (English-oriented)
and Wednesday nights (Japanese-oriented), and monthly open houses.
It's worth dropping by, I think, though I am probably biased as I am a
(paying) member.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974