Re: [tlug] Recommendation on watching European/American/Independent movies/TV programs in Japan?

On 10/06/2017 12:59 PM, yasu@example.com wrote:
Hi,

My wife wants to know how to watch European/American/Australian/International/Independent movies/TV programs in Japan in a “legit” way while willing to pay whatever the enterprise for the “rent” they seek.

  * We don’t have any foreign (US) credit card, nor address
  * We want to avoid the cat-and-mouse game tinkering with VPN
  * Linux (NixOS) please.  No Windows, Macintosh, tablets, or phones.

Any advice will be highly appreciated 😊

Question here is how far legit can you go with ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodi_(software) ) nowadays. Because there is an add-on for every viewing need under the sun.

The software is distributed under a Linux base for different architectures or installed under your favorite distro. It's Linux stuff.

We can discuss more details. Hope it helps. Thanks. フェルナンド