Re: [tlug] Searching for a scientific paper

On 08/03/2017 11:20 PM, Attila Kinali wrote:

I think I can go and pester the local librarian with that now :-D

As someone else has already suggested, get to the National Diet Library in Kasumigaseki. Awesome place. I've used it on many occasions for any number of projects over the years. Free to use for any Japan resident but you can't carry backpacks, jackets, or note PCs into the library with you. Usually all you can bring in are two pencils and a notepad, although I've been told that you can now bring in a hand scanner and a laptop with advance written permission and arranged supervision.

CL