[tlug] Raspberry Jam #008 at DMM.make Akihabara on Aug 8th 7PM-9PM

Dear TLUGers,

We Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group will hold the event welcoming Paul Beech and Niko Kotilainen of Pimoroni, which is very famous Raspberry Pi reseller in UK.

https://pimoroni.com/

This event is for Makers meet-up. so please bring your works/project things to the event.
For more information please check the connpass registration website.

https://raspberrypi.connpass.com/event/62651/
(Sorry only Japanese if need some help to translate and registration please let me know,we will be happy to help you)

Thanks,
Masafumi