Re: [tlug] Using DOSbox to run an old game with multiple monitors

This is a pretty awesome story.

As someone who likes to read about and play with game programming, I
really enjoyed the part where he tries to find out where how the
player's coordinates were stored in the memory. It is always amazing
to read about the hacks that old game programmers did to deal with
hardware limitations of the time.

Cheers, and thanks!

--
Claus Aranha