[tlug] Using DOSbox to run an old game with multiple monitors

Hi tlug,

this is not a question, but a hint on an article - I hope you
enjoy reading about this hack as much as I did.

The article is about running Flightsimulator4, released 1989,
in 3 DOSbox instances, each one getting displayed on a separate
monitor, and then memory parts getting transferred so all
instances are computing the picture on base of the same plane
position. [1]

Especially interesting are also the links to the used tools [2][3],
which can be used to resize X windows from the commandline, move
windows between virtual screens and much more.

cheers,
Chris

[1] http://www.tinmith.net/wayne/blog/2017/06/immersive-flight-sim-4.htm
[2] http://tripie.sweb.cz/utils/wmctrl/