[tlug] Yahoo Auctions alternatives ?

I want to sell a wd cloud NAS device, and I checked yahoo auctions, but it seems they hiked their prices (asking for 462 per month for the premium service which you need to be able to list stuff). They're trying to push some GYAO subscription under the guise of a free membership period as well (of which I am very vary of).
Does anyone know where to sell this kind of stuff ? Possibly without much in the way of commission / recurring fees ?

Thanks !