[tlug] FireFox's Demise (the underlying switch)

Just to be fair, the switch I refer to in my recent rant does exist. As an
underlying hack for now.

By accessing the underlying config of the app through < about:config > at the
URL line, if you create a new key of type " boolean ", that key being "
plugin.load_flash_only " and giving it a " false " value, then you force the
previous environment.

That of course goes beyond the scope of regular use. Now, try to implement
that as a SysAdmin. of any size LAN like myself.

Movin' on.

Best, Fernando.