Re: [tlug] perl? (was: Employment for "oldies")

On 15 August 2016 at 18:14, Stephen J. Turnbull
<turnbull.stephen.fw@example.com> wrote:
> Yes.  I still remember working with Jeff Friedl during the Kobe
> earthquake recovery, and how fast he could crank out reliable (for the
> time) CGIs.

Jeffrey's still around. I had lunch with him last year in Kyoto. I didn't
ask what he's coding in these days, but I suspect it's not Perl.

Moi, I made a plunge into Python a few years back, but I've relapsed
back to C. I guess I'm getting too old for new tricks.

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University