Re: [tlug] Chrome or Firefox window titles

Curt Sampson writes:

 > Well, I'm guessing you're not actually using all of these all at once,
 > but more doing a sort of short-term bookmarking thing.

Yes and no.  The Economist, the Nikkei, and Foreign Affairs all have
an article limit, and sometimes I can go back to/save an article once
I've reached the limit ... and sometimes I can't.  (FA's is
particularly draconian: one (1) per *month*.)  So no, about 40 of
those tabs are not "fast bookmarks", but are actually options that I
do exercise a significant amount of (especially FA and the Economist
where the articles are often related to articles I'm writing that
bring in ¥¥¥).

I'll have to try the one-tab thing.

Re: one-windowed (high, small, with iron bars?) Emacsen -- no, that
shit went out in 1990 with the release of Epoch.  It's true that Emacs
makes it reasonable to work with scores of buffers in a single
terminal window, but it's still suboptimal.  And you know how I feel
about agreeing with RMS -- the less, the better!