Re: [tlug] Chrome or Firefox window titles

On 2016-03-18 02:42 +0900 (Fri), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> No snide remarks about "doesn't Emacs do that yet?" please. ;-)

But it does, doesn't it? My understanding is that Emacs-(l)users feel
everything should be done in one window, so there's your problem right
there. You aren't a "real" Emacs user. (And I bet Stallman would agree!)

But more seriously,

> I currently have 14 Chrome windows open, most with tabs in double
> digits.

Well, I'm guessing you're not actually using all of these all at once,
but more doing a sort of short-term bookmarking thing. What about trying
[One-tab](http://www.one-tab.com/)? Does that sort of address the issue?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974