[tlug] buying intel server adapter

Hello,

While not strictly linux question (though it will be used in strictly
linux environment), let me ask:

Does anyone have contacts with official Intel distributor in Japan?
Browsing their site I couldn't find such info.
I guess there a few layers of resellers :-|
I am looking to buy several (3-5) genuine Intel new NICs, specifically
I350-T4 v2.
All sellers I found on Kakaku/Amazon look really fishy to me and I
have seen fakes for similar cards.

(I need this card for packet capture with zero copy, so not very many options).

BTW, anyone here making their own boxes for packet capture/analysis?

Cheers,
Kalin.