Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Brother printer installed, not printing (solved)
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:02:47 -0300
- From: "Geyslan G. Bem" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Brother printer installed, not printing (solved)
- References: <email@example.com> <BLU183-W260C1B9E1742E0F06CF8A3A2A30@phx.gbl>
2016-02-22 7:38 GMT-03:00 Raedwolf Sumner <firstname.lastname@example.org>:Thank you for that link, Geyslan! Worked like a charm.That's great. =)
Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:46:52 -0300 "Geyslan G. Bem" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Have you tried it as root?
I had tried that with the same results. The printer showed on
the display that it was receiving a file. The OS showed the file
as completed. It just never got printed out. I still don't understand
what was going on.
> Maybe you have read this, but worth try:
> Let's know.
Thank you very much! I apologize for the delay in replying, but
i had a 9-ball match over the weekend and couldn't get to this
The reinstall, following the directions provided, worked perfectly.
I have no idea what was done differently that time, but I am one
happy camper now.
Chiba City, Japan
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://lists.tlug.jp/list.html
The TLUG mailing list is hosted by ASAHI Net, provider of mobile and
fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/--
- Re: [tlug] Brother printer installed, not printing (solved)
- From: Raedwolf Sumner
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Brother printer installed, not printing (solved)
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Tokyo ISP Throttling? Why does my internet speed increase so much by setting up a proxy?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Brother printer installed, not printing (solved)
- Next by thread: [tlug] Always hash-check your images... Provided that you have the correct hash anyway!
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links