Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] ZIM users on the list?
- Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 19:05:04 +0900
- From: Thomas Blasejewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] ZIM users on the list?
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.5.1
Good evening I am sorry to bother you, but would like to ask a (probably stupid) question about the software called "ZIM". Its Help section refers you to a mailing list, which does not really sound the right place to ask: "This is the team used to run a general mailing list for the zim desktop wiki project. It will be used for announcements, release synchronization with translators and packagers as well as the occasional brainstorm session." (and I am not that much of a ZIM fan that I would like to join another mailing list) I would like to manage blog entries with ZIM and constantly use three languages. I remember that someone (sorry, don't remember the name now) here on the list told me, that "linux is basically monolingual". Problem: I CAN search for terms in English and German, but when I try to search for Japanese terms, I get either NO HITS at all, or else some very strange "selections" (only SOME terms or characters / based on what ???) of "terms". Is there a trick to tell ZIM to search also for Japanese? Or should I just forget about using it? Thank you. Thomas
- [tlug] ZIM users on the list?
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Dealing with LinkedIn spam: learn something new every day
- Next by Date: [tlug] ZIM users on the list?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Dealing with LinkedIn spam: learn something new every day
- Next by thread: [tlug] ZIM users on the list?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links