Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Dealing with LinkedIn spam: learn something new every day
- Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 20:53:49 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Dealing with LinkedIn spam: learn something new every day
So one of my contacts was accounting for 4/5 of the LinkedIn feed on some days. Not that I really care that much about the LI news, but if I'm looking at LI anyway, I generally do look at a few of the "postcards". If you go to the list of all connections, find the target, and mouse over, you'll see three options: "tag", "message", and "more". The only option under "more" is "remove contact". I gather they don't like it when you remove links from their network.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] combining multiple routes or interfaces
- Next by Date: [tlug] ZIM users on the list?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - February 13 Technical Meeting
- Next by thread: [tlug] ZIM users on the list?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links