[tlug] Dealing with LinkedIn spam: learn something new every day

So one of my contacts was accounting for 4/5 of the LinkedIn feed on
some days.  Not that I really care that much about the LI news, but if
I'm looking at LI anyway, I generally do look at a few of the
"postcards".

If you go to the list of all connections, find the target, and mouse
over, you'll see three options: "tag", "message", and "more".  The
only option under "more" is "remove contact".  I gather they don't
like it when you remove links from their network.