Re: [tlug] combining multiple routes or interfaces

Hoi Fernando,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:55:31PM -0200, SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. wrote:
> Have you looked at the commercial side of their project called "Aloha"? Are
> they offering something closer to what you're looking for? Just wondering.

Briefly, looked like same features/code, but as appliance.

> http://www.peplink.com/technology/speedfusion-bonding-technology/

Indeed, that looks more like it, featurewise.  But closed.
I have stopped for now looking at this, let's see which of the
opensource codebases around the topic make it into the kernel
eventually.

cheers,
Chris