Re: [tlug] 28 Backspaces

Curt Sampson writes:

 > probably faster to pull the drive, put it in a screwless case, plug it
 > in to a laptop you're carrying with you, and attack it that way than it
 > is to boot the original machine via USB.)

Most drives these days will fit in a shirt pocket; if they don't have
a scanner on the "out" lane, why bother bringing the laptop in?

(Don't bother -- I already figured it out -- the laptop full of
innocuous porn and subversive XKCD will mask the purloined drive in
your shirt pocket from the scanner.)