Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - September 12 Technical Meeting

Hi,

On 2015/08/26 23:41, A.Tomita wrote:
our next Technical Meeting will be held on September 12 (Saturday), at IIJ

if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

no responses so far... and no new posts in the ML?
is there anyone out there?

If the TLUG folks are interested in, I would like to share
the latest PostgreSQL updates, which I talked at COSCUP 2015
in Taipei/Taiwan last week.

PostgreSQL 9.4, 9.5 and Beyond @ COSCUP 2015 Taipei
http://www.slideshare.net/snaga/postgresql-94-95-and-beyond-coscup-2015-taipei

Of course, I will be able to add a few more updates. :)

Regards,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@example.com>