Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - September 12 Technical Meeting
- Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 00:57:59 +0900
- From: Benjamin Kowarsch <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - September 12 Technical Meeting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Maybe it is simply because people are still on vacation and proposals may come in next week.However, if nobody has anything to offer, I could prepare a presentation about coroutines.Coroutines are a multi-threading model that is a highly scalable alternative to preemptive threads. There is an interesting paper called "Revisiting Coroutines" by De Moura and Ierusalimschy of the Polytechnic University of Rio de Janeiro, and of Lua fame. We used this paper to redesign coroutines in Modula-2. I could show how coroutines differ from preemptive threads and what kind of support there is in different languages.On 26 August 2015 at 23:41, A.Tomita <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:> our next Technical Meeting will be held on September 12 (Saturday), at IIJ
> if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!
no responses so far... and no new posts in the ML?
is there anyone out there?
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://lists.tlug.jp/list.html
The TLUG mailing list is hosted by ASAHI Net, provider of mobile and
fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] english -> japanese rikaichan-like app
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] english -> japanese rikaichan-like app
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - September 12 Technical Meeting
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - September 12 Technical Meeting
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links