Re: [tlug] Japanese input method

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 11:33:52PM +0800, Raymond Wan wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull
> <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> > Travis Cardwell writes:
>
> I think our group is varied enough that we probably cover many
> distributions.  And most (all...except for the occasional troll
> passing through) of us have installed a Japanese IME...  I've
> installed it on Ubuntu many times...yet I seem to be unable to repeat
> the steps consistently!  *sigh*
>
> Ray

As far as that goes, my page is current with Debian and variants and RH and
variants, as well as Free and OpenBSD.

I've tested and gotten consistent results with each one that I mention
there.

Though these days, my advice to people is go to your distro of choice's
forum and ask there--though in fairness, with Fedora, FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
and CentOS, it's probably going to be a post (by me) sending them to my
page.

srobb.net/jpninpt.html
--
Scott Robbins