Re: [tlug] [announcement] March 14 Technical Meeting

If somebody has a room to offer, Andreas and I could do the presentations again for recording :-)

Andreas had some network connectivity issue when he wanted to show something that required a network connection and I had a bug in one of my slides (found by Travis) so we might consider it a rehearsal and do it without any glitch next time ;-)