Re: [tlug] [announcement] March 14 Technical Meeting

On 03/18/2015 05:37 PM, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
On 03/17/2015 11:42 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
The trial page seemed to work I just haven't had time to finish setting
it up.

Edward

I see. Thanks for the info. I was just wondering if I could show the
recording to a friend who couldn't make it. Maybe I'll just give him a
little private presentation instead. :) I do love talking about X-COM.

Sorry I was late to the meeting (had problems finding the new location), and so didn't realize we had video issues. Did anyone else by chance record the presentation?

Edward