Re: [tlug] Experience running internet connections over old Japanese wiring that wasn't designed for internet connections

Hi Edmund.

I used some of the ethernet-over-powerline devices. Not that model, but it looks very similar. Over a distance of ~25m of wiring I got about 3MB/s. If it had been shorter that would have been higher. I thought it was worth the money.

Akira